Sunday, January 28, 2018

DC Revelations

I'm watching this Wash. DC show utterly dumbfounded.  Not so much at the revelations.  Knowing human nature (my own heart), the depth of the evil doesn't surprise me.  What is amazing is that it's all coming out.  I'm driven to prayer (a good thing!) by the knowledge that this can mean that our nation is in very great peril.  I'm also driven to searching my own heart and confessing the stuff in dark corners.  I don't want His wrath myself, I'd MUCH rather have His protection. I very much hope that the awfulness of the revealed evil causes many to reflect on the nature of man and their own status with the Creator, and drives them to Him in prayer.  I don't have any great expectation that'll happen, but it would be wonderful.  Here's what amazes me:  Hillary is now 70.  Many of those who control her are older, some much older.  How long do they expect to live?  The pre-diluvians might have had a little reason to think they were independent of God, living as they did for 900+ years, some of them, but us??  What are we thinking?  I'm 68.  I know my time is short.  I realize it's time for a proper humility.  What are the power-brokers thinking?  Just wondering.

No comments: